Sunday, November 25, 2012

There She Goes Sketch Challenge {Warm Hearts and Wet Noses}


Tonight was the release party for the new There She Goes Stamps. I couldn't believe that I won two of their release stamp sets tonight! I am so excited to play with that new Snowman set! It is adorable! I decided I needed to get inky tonight when I saw their current Sketch Challenge. It is an awesome CAS sketch and so I went CAS with the look of my card! I inked up the adorable Snowy Days stamp set, which I bought because the dog reminded me of our pup Cyrus.

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Snowy Days
Inks: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Papers: Flourishes White CS, Kraft from Michael's, Poppy Parade and be of Good Cheer DSP
Extras: Glimmer Paper, Snowflake Punch (MS), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and Big Shot

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)